HP 12063A Digital I/O Interface
Bay Communications carries the HP 12063A Digital I/O Interface.
The HP 12063A is a plug-in digital I/O card for sensing events or status and activating devices in measurement and control applications.
- 16 optically-isolated digital inputs
- 16 isolated Form-C relay outputs
- Resistor-set input voltage levels: 5 to 42V dc, 6 to 29V ac
- Programmable event detection and debounce delay
- Provision for relay arc suppression
- On-card isolated power supply for relay coil power
- Easy connection via prewired cables and optional screw termination
For more information regarding the HP 12063A Digital I/O Interface, please email
or call Monterey Bay Communications: 831-429-6144
HP 12063A Documents and Manuals
HP 12063-90001 Hardware Reference Manual
HP 12063-90003 Programming Manual