HP 12062A Analog Output Interface
Bay Communications carries the HP 12062A Analog Output Interface.
The HP 12062A is a plug-in card for high-performance analog output capability in small distributed measurement and control applications.
The HP 12062A Analog Output Card provides four independent, bipolar voltage outputs. Remote sensing per channel provides accurate output voltages compensating for long lenghts of field wiring.
- 4 channels of voltage output/card
- Output range of +/- 10.24 volts
- 12-bit resoltuion including sign
- Short circuit and overvoltage protection
- One undedicated digital output per channel
- 90kHz output from memory
- Programmable data rates
- Easy connection via prewired cables and optional screw termination
For more information regarding the HP 12062A Analog Output Interface, please email
or call Monterey Bay Communications: 831-429-6144
HP 12062A Documents and Manuals
HP 12062-90001 Hardware Reference Manual
HP 12062-90003 Programming Manual